Saturday, January 8, 2011

Dreams and Goals

Go confidently in the direction of your Dreams. Live the life you've imagined!
-Henry David Thoreau-

You have to leave the city of your comfort and go into the wilderness of your intuition. What you'll discover will be wonderful. What you'll discover is yourself.
-Alan Alda-

If you’re still chasing your dreams, you’re not running fast enough!
-Sean Combs-

These are some of my favorite quotes that inspire me as I chase my dreams everyday. Life is not worth living if you don't set some goals and dreams. What were your dreams as a kid? What are some of your dreams as an adult? I will share my top five with you.

As A Kid
1) I wanted to be King of The World
2)Drive a Corvette
3)Play for the Boston Red Sox
4)Marry Cindy Crawford (She was it back in the day)
5)See the world

Today
1)Own a Bank
2)Drive a Maserati
3)Graduate from college
4)See the world...again
5)See the Patriots win another Super Bowl this year in Dallas.

1 comment:

  1. Nice goals Adrian, good thing you have vision in your life. Funny thing is, a dream is not a dream as long as you're always working at it! a dream for me would be to own a ferari, if that's how you spell it right. i don't what a maserati is lol! yeah definately having to see the world is a very nice thing!

    ReplyDelete